around that I've been meaning to get up for a few years, Provo Peak. Provo Peak is at
an elevation of 11,068 ft. It was a beautiful day, the weather reminded me of my Seattle
days; soft wispy clouds and blue skies.
The hike to the top itself is relatively easy and anyone can do it in about 2 hrs. I however was unable to drive to the trail head (the road requires a tougher vehicle than the Saturn). So I decided to borrow Nicole's Bike (a.k.a. Rancor) and ride about 10 miles (both ways) from where I parked the Saturn to the trail head. The bike ride involved about 1500 ft of elevation gain (both ways). By the time I reached the trail head I was already mostly exhausted. Somehow I made it though, the view was totally worth it! When I came home Nicole made me a delicious dinner! She's the greatest!
What is picture #3 please?
ReplyDelete